JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Christening (Girl) Inspirational post

Another card from a beautiful Karleigh Sue image - Christening (Girl)


I felt this image needed a lace look so decided to do it on parchment.

Coloured the face and hands with polychromos.
Embossed light all over, with  some extra embossing on the details.

I stippled the cross
Perforated all around her then snipped out.
I perforated and embossed a grid using PCA fine diagonal grid, 
then sniped out the crosses.
From another grid, Siesta  SPB016L    I embossed and perforated the flowers
and sprinkled them randomly all over.

I loved making this card

Kind Regards
Theresa
XxX

I would like to enter it in the following challenges ;-



1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Great image and embossing! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
    Drea

    ReplyDelete