JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday, July 27, 2015

ks - Ahoy Matey inspirational post


 Wow, this was a fantastic project to do.
I've recently come across book folding and this is one of my first attempts - it went to the Father In Law for Fathers day - he loves his sailing..






I coloured her with the following promarkers
Hair - walnut, cocoa, sandstone, satin
Skin- Apricot, oatmeal, blush
dress/hat/shoes/belt - cool aqua, duck egg, sky blue, true blue

I mat and layered her up on some striped papers from my stash.
Printed the sentiment from my computer.
Twist 3 white pipecleaners with some blue striped twine and glued to the spine of the book.
Wrapped some red and white wool around a curtain ring to make the buoy.

Please pop over to Karleigh Sue Challenge blog and share your projects with us.

Kind regards
Theresa

XxX

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges;-

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to learn how to do this and so many of my friends are fab at the folding. Love this and my hubby a sailing man himself would love it too....Just joined as a new follower ...x
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete