JellyPages.com

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

KS Christmas in July

Are you getting those Christmas gifts made ready for the big day?
I have started mine
and Karleigh Sue has a new release of cute Christmas Elves to get you on your way

Here is what I did with them



That is only 4 of them - there is more to follow but I havent finished them yet ;-)

I coloured them with polychromo pencils on Neenah Classic Crest Card.

Papers and ribbon from my stash and my 1st attempt at a bottle cap..  Melted some embossing powder in it. Then used glossy accents to attach the die cut holly, with some seed beads as berries.
And a peel off greeting.

Please pop over to KS blog challenge and share your latest projects.

kind Regards
Theresa
XxX

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges ;-






2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa. You are a winner on my Blogiversary Celebration. Please pop over to my blog to claim your prize. Congrats!
    ♥ Monica
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute. Lovely coloring, and I love the fun presentation of different stamps.

    ReplyDelete