JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday, January 15, 2016

The Crafters Cafe - blog hop - January Blues Challenge


Good morning,

Today blog is a hop..
Only my 2nd so a novice at setting it up.. hope this goes as it should!
 (my friend helped me set up the first one!)

I got the blues - 3 weeks since Santa was here,
2 weeks since we welcomed the New Year.
All the hype and excitement has gone,
are you feeling a bit down?

TCCB is having a blog hop with some great prizes...



My inspirational post for this blog uses a Flapper Girl image from Moonflower
The challenge theme is Male Card.. so to get this wonderful image male orientated I added a bit of a saucy sentiment!



RECIPE
Hair - Lyra dark grey, black hard
Skin - Lyra medium flesh, light flesh
Eyes - Lyra aquamarine
Dress/Hairband - Walnut Hollow Violet
Boa - medium grey


As my craft room is currently out of reach - I had to grab whatever I could find to work with this card.. (wasnt easy)
I found some nuetral backing paper.

Kept the card CAS by just layering up on black card, then doing a dashed outline to look like faux stitching.
I used my new Wink of Stellar clear sparkle to bling the jewels on her headband, necklace and skirt.


I hope this inspires you to pop over to the TCC challenge blog and share your projects.

Remember to leave your comments on everyones blog on the list below to be in with a chance of winning 1 of the wonderful prizes.



4 winners for leaving comments on each Design Team Members blog with the words "January Blues"
1st prize Gina K stamp set Spoon me
2nd prize Gina K Stamp set You make me smile
3rd prize Stampendous - Vintage Ladies
4th prize Stampendous - Charmed Art
The commenting prizes will be shipped worldwide, so everyone can enter.



  CG
 Fiona  



The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog


kind regards
Theresa
XxX


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges ;-

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and card! I've got the January Blues too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I've got the January Blues too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the CAS design! And in this cold week I've got the January blues too!!
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Theresa :o)
    I must admitt I do suffer with the January Blues a bit & can't wait for Spring!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout!
    I've got the January Blues too.

    ReplyDelete