JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday, February 1, 2016

TCCCB - Monochromatic challenge


Hi,
Todays inspiration uses Smelling Daisy from Kitty Bee






Feb up with plain square cards I played with the biggest nesting dies I have which I think kind of fits the 'daisiness' of this card ;-)



RECIPE


Daisy - Lyra light chrome, canary yellow, orange yellow
Cow - Lyra warm light grey, med grey, soft black - shading from light to dark then back down to light again

Shadow - Lyra warm silver grey

I used a coordinating paper and used the next size of nestie dies and cut a layer of black then a layer of daisy paper found in my stash.

I found my daisy punch and punched in the coordinating paper and black.


I hope this inspires you to op over to The Crafters Cafe and join in the latest blog challenge.

Kind regards

Theresa

I would like to enter it into the following challenges;-


No comments:

Post a Comment